Designed to help you stay hydrated when you’re sweating (10 Sugar-free effervescent tablets per tube)
- Enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise.
- Hypotonic formula for faster absorption.
- Contains 1,000mg of sodium per litre (32oz) when mixed as directed. That’s a bit more than the ~950mg of sodium the average person loses per litre (32oz) of sweat according to data collected from thousands of Sweat Tests.
- Typically used by athletes with moderate sweat sodium losses when competing. Or by athletes with lower sweat losses when exercising in more extreme conditions.
- Drink during periods of intense, sweaty activity.
- Independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list.
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
- Gluten and dairy free.
- Not genetically engineered.
SWEAT TEST – Take our FREE online SWEAT TEST to get personalised hydration advice tailored to what you’re training for.
- This does mean you’ll need to get your energy from other sources. But, separating your hydration and nutrition strategies gives you greater control/flexibility over both and ensures your drinks stay hypotonic for faster absorption. Read more on how we see PH fitting into your wider nutrition strategy.
Directions for use: Dissolve 1 tablet per 500ml (16oz) of water and drink to thirst when you’re sweating.
Electrolyte content (per 1 litre / 32oz – when mixed as directed)
Energy: 12 Kcal / 49 Kj per tablet (3 Kcal / 10.0 Kj per 100ml*)
Carbohydrates: 0.9g per tablet (0.2g per 100ml*)
*after dilution of 1 tablet in 500ml (16oz) of water
Citric Acid; Sodium Hydrogencarbonate; Saccharose; Maltodextrin; Potassium Hydrogencarbonate; Trimagnesiumcitrate anhydrous; Calcium carbonate; Flavours; Sweeteners; Sucrose and Sorbitol.
This product should be used when you’re sweating for prolonged periods. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet!