Designed to help you stay hydrated when you’re sweating. (15 Sugar-free effervescent tablets per tube)
- Enhances the absorption of water during physical exercise.
- Hypotonic formula for faster absorption.
- Contains 500mg of sodium per litre (32oz) when mixed as directed.
- Typically used in training by athletes with moderate sweat sodium losses and when competing by athletes with lower losses.
- Drink during periods of intense, sweaty activity.
- Independently batch tested for a wide range of prohibited substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list.
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
- Gluten and dairy free.
- Not genetically engineered.
SWEAT TEST – Take our free online SWEAT TEST to get personalised hydration advice tailored to what you’re training for.
- 15Sugar-free effervescent tablets per tube. This does mean you’ll need to get your energy from other sources. But, separating your hydration and nutrition strategies gives you greater control/flexibility over both and ensures your drinks stay hypotonic for faster absorption. Read more on how we see PH fitting into your wider nutrition strategy.
Directions for use: Dissolve 1 tablet per 500ml (16oz) of water and drink to thirst when you’re sweating.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz – when mixed as directed)
Energy: 8.9 Kcal / 38.4 Kj per tablet (1.8 Kcal / 7.7 Kj per 100ml*)
Carbohydrates: 1.09g per tablet (0.2g per 100ml*)
*after dilution of 1 tablet per 500ml of water
Citric Acid; Sodium Hydrogencarbonate; Saccharose; Potassium Hydrogencarbonate; Maltodextrin; Flavours; Calcium carbonate; Magnesium carbonate; Sweeteners; Sucrose and Sorbitol.
This product should be used when you’re sweating for prolonged periods. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
This product is a food supplement. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet!
Store out of the reach of young children!