Team TTT coaching platform
2 WEEK FREE TRIAL
Trial our TEAM package for two weeks for FREE and see how you can turn your winter fitness into race performance.
There is no obligation to join the Total Tri Training coached team at the end of the two week period but hopefully you will see the potential gains that you can make by being coached by us.
Join the Team TTT coaching platform…Team Total Tri Training is a great way to get an introduction in to the world of being a “coached” athlete but at a fraction of the cost and maximising your potential with our focused approach to age group triathlon racing
Who are we?
Total Tri Training is a UK based triathlon coaching company founded by top age-group athlete and ex-GB Junior team Chris Standidge in 2013. We now have nine experienced and knowledgeable coaches comprising of professional athletes, top age-group racers, Kona finishers and British Triathlon certified coaches. Team TTT Coaching is delivered by Chris along with Phil Murphy, another of our top AG athletes, who together build your plan tailored around your goals for the season, provide the full education package that comes with your Team membership and become your point of contact as you begin your journey with us.
CHRIS STANDIDGE – Chris first started triathlon over 20 years ago racing for the GB Junior Team between 1995 and 1998. The sport has evolved significantly since those early years, and Chris has enjoyed developing himself alongside the fast pace of development. He has been coached himself by some of the top coaches in the sport, developing his knowledge and experience over a long history of training and racing that has taken him all over the world.
PHIL MURPHY – Coming to triathlon from a strong cycling background, Phil found early success in the sport qualifying for the Ironman World Championships in Hawaii at his first attempt over the distance. He has since gone on to have more success over all distances from sprint to long course triathlon.
Who can benefit from Team TTT coaching?
- The time crunched athlete who needs to know that their training sessions are efficient, right for the chosen distance and period of year.
- All of our plans are written with ultimate flexibility in mind. Key and Optional sessions clearly highlighted in your plan.
- The Triathlete looking to learn as they progress. Our education package in the form of group video/audio calls and group e-mails provide you with clarity and insight on your training as you progress, along with the real facts on Nutrition, race strategy and equipment choice.
- The athlete who wants to get a feel for being “coached” without the commitment of a larger monthly outgoing.
- Triathletes who feel the investment in a 1-2-1 coaching solution is not cost effective for the time they have to train and want a guided plan to follow.
- Those who may not be able to attend regular club sessions, but wants to benefit from that team dynamic and being able to engage with like-minded athletes.
Ultimately, Team TTT is for anyone who wants to benefit from a forward thinking and innovative coaching company who ensures that your plan is the culmination of years of knowledge and learning from across our whole coaching staff.
What we offer to our Team athletes:
- A guided and easy to follow training plan specific to sprint, olympic, half or full Ironman distance triathlon racing.
- A training plan that is timed around your event including recovery and taper weeks as well as working around build up races to deliver the best results for your main event of the year.
- Fortnightly group video call with our coaches. Wednesday nights at 8pm focus on education and relevant topics. They provide a great chance to listen to other athletes and coaches or ask any questions you may have.
- E-mail contact with the team throughout the programme for any questions you may have.
- All training zones tested and set for swim, bike and run to maximise the programme.
- The Plan includes a full strength and conditioning plan all year round.
- A Training Peaks account and all workouts delivered weekly via the app to your phone.
What is costs and what’s included:
Team Total Tri is a monthly only subscription and has NO CONTRACT OR SET UP FEE. We only charge £50 a month or a 10% discount to sign up for 6 months at £270.
Total Tri Training have one of the most noticeable race and training kits in the UK Triathlon community and you will have access to this great quality clothing from Endura.
We also organise a fantastic training camp to the canary islands each winter – this years camp is on March 10th to Sands Beach Resort, Lanzarote and you will receive a 10% discount on the cost of the camp as a member of Team TTT – Find out more on this year’s camp HERE.
Training Peaks Demonstration